Tip of the Week: Useful Google Chrome Shortcuts
We know that time is of the essence, especially in today’s fast-paced work environment. To help you fully leverage the technology at your disposal, we recommend that you read through this list of Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts and take them to heart. You never know when they might come in handy.
Handy Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
We thought today we could use this blog to show off a handful of helpful Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts that you might find useful as you navigate the workday.
- Ctrl + Shift + B: Show or hide the bookmark bar
- Ctrl + Shift + O: Open your bookmarks manager:
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Reopen a closed tab:
- Ctrl + Shift + W: Reopen a closed window
- Ctrl + Click: Open a link in a new tab
- Ctrl + D: Bookmark your current tab
- Ctrl + J: Open the downloads manager
- Ctrl + T: Open a new tab
- Ctrl + H: Open your History
- Ctrl + Shift + Del: Delete your History
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Open Incognito Mode
Of course, there are the standard keyboard shortcuts as well in addition to the above, but if you would like a comprehensive list of shortcuts, Google has compiled their own list here.
Did we forget any that you find particularly useful? Be sure to share them with us in the comments, and make sure you subscribe.